Valentine's day...


Hi guys!...im blogging again! haha...i think im addicted to blog everyday (if im free enough)...well, im so so so sorry cuz im kinda bz these few days this is the reason i din blog recently...sorry!


14 feb is valentine's day ,couple should celebrate together instead of me , although im in relationship but i had to celebrate myself...(pity) i know you guys will ask me why...reason: my hubby went to MSSPP( at balik pulau)...


Well...this is how i spent the valentine's day...


i woke up at 6.15a.m and i went to school nearly 7 its still dark and all of us is queing up ( thn i was talking to my frens, dun so im cakap banyak!cuz it is part of my job in school too!!..gal mah!haha! jk ! jk!) , thn i went upstairs to science society we did 2 kinds of experiments 1. electricity in plants and water (whatever! i duno hw to explain) 2. is physics " the density" hope i will remember it till the PMR exam!...thn we discuss our society's day means the day we went out to play!( haha! luv it! )..finally, we decided to camp at Monkey Beach (NEVER HEARD B4) , and we stay overnight at school...(i hope my mum allowed me to stay )....thn nearly 9.10a.m we had a break but i dint ate at all ( no mood=.=)


After the break, I rushed to another group--Uniform (scouts) its so pressure cuz today is exam and i dint read at all!...(gosh!!) and the time still left 15 min to start!...my fren and i was reading and helping each others...i need backup!..who gonna help me?? haha!ofcuz is my brain!..i know how to remember things in a short time (cuz i went b4 the memory camp)...haha! god bless me !

i pass the exam !!...YEAH!!!!...thn we still left abt1 hour t dismiss the class..so we decided to went downstairs "play games"...and it is all abt scouts knowledge! ( damn! i dunno anythings at all)


11.00a.m we went back to class(J3A) and we had a test to answer question


11 sumthin the class dismiss....


thn i went to the hall...looking everywhere...haha! no lian zhou( my fren but he is so annoying) at all!...my best time to play piano!!.. i play abt 10 min but i started to felt kinda bored....nvm!


11.45 a.m i went home...


This is how i spent the day....




to be continued.....

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Angela. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.