( no title)

Uhm...im feeling a bit down now and just wanna find someone to have a chat
yea...you're right im unhappy now and it is very unhappy !
i dont know how to express myself just feeling frustrated and wanna scratch somethiand just yelled!...i know this is stupid,although this method is stupid i just wanna cried out all my things...many things happened in this few weeks and i still havent overcome myself yet...1st is my cousins passed away then is my exams results especially is my UEC's maths...ugh! juz forget about it! useless to me... and now is our new form teacher, i know we gotta change place this is what i've worried the whole days...starring at nothin wit no reason...beside that i din eat dinner and din do revision..juz thinking nothin like the body out of spirit..im sorry!

UEC and PMR is coming now and i havent get ready...you know wat, sometimes im feeling like i wanna give up everythings...i mean my studies
but how?...i cant made it! whn the lecture hand me the result sheet paper i just wanna cry ! i know im useless now...
I'll just give up...im sorry

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Angela. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.