H1N1

Heyy im back!
Im back to tell you that nowadays H1N1 is kinda serious, its so worrying! Maybe now is only the time we reach the peak!...ooh!god~!
I just went to google to search at H1N1 flu symptoms here are some information that i can provide for you...
I dont want any of my friens or my family been fluent....
•Cough
•Congestion
•Nasal Congestion
•Nausea/Vomiting
•Diarrhea
•Body aches
•Joint Pains
vis•Fevers
•Sore throat
•Headaches
•Fatigue
•Decreased energy
•Rarely death in more severe cases, especially from pneumonia

.....................................................................................


I went to hospital today...visit my little cousin
her brother and herself are suspect been fluented by H1N1...but fortunately,no!
they are just normal fever and cough...luckily~


Last piece of advice for all my dear readers....
Take good care of yourself...wear mask when it is needed!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Angela. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.